- Duration: 2 hours tour
- Activity level: challenging (bus and driving)
- Total walking distance: approx. 300 m
Estonia enjoys a long tradition of motor sports. The first competitions were held here in the 1930s, but it wasn’t until the late 1950s that the sport gained true popularity, when the first ‘Estonia’ Formula One cars were produced in Tallinn.
Have you ever imagined yourself driving Lamborghini Gallardo?
Do you want to try it on the best race track in the Nordics with the instructions and help of the driving instructor?
Good news! Enjoy speed and luxury at the same time. We offer you a 10 km long driving experience with Lamborghini Gallardo with the help of driving instructor.
auto24ring has a meandering layout through the curves and straights in total track length of 3.2 kilometres, providing an excellent and safe driving experience for both professionals and beginners.
We will take you to the race track and bring you back.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Length: 9.6 km
- Three quick rounds at the Auto24 race track
- No driving with rain or if the track is wet
- Service provider has the right to make changes in the terms and conditions without prior notice
- The driver must have valid driving licence
- It is comfortable to drive if you are not longer than 185cm
- The driver must read and sign the Rental Agreement and Instructions For The Use Of The Track before driving