- Duration: 2 hours tour
- Activity level: challenging (bus and driving)
- Total walking distance: approx. 300 m
Have you ever imagined yourself at the wheel of a Lamborghini Gallardo, driving around a race track? Would you like to try it on the best circuit in the Nordic Countries with instructions and help from a driving instructor?
Good news! Enjoy speed and luxury at the same time. We offer you a 10-km long driving experience with a Lamborghini Gallardo LP520-4 and the help of a driving instructor on the auto24ring racing circuit.
Estonia enjoys a long tradition of motor sports. The first competitions were held here in the 1930s, but it wasn’t until the late 1950s that the sport gained true popularity, when the first ‘Estonia’ Formula One cars were produced in Tallinn.
Today, that tradition is carried on at auto24ring on the outskirts of Pärnu. Dating from 2012 Lamborghini carries Italy’s cutting-edge technology with excellent manoeuvrability, being a four-wheel drive sports car with a 5 litre, 520 horsepower engine, it accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 3.9 seconds and has a top speed of 315 km/h.
The package „3 fast laps” contains one warm-up lap, three fast laps and one cooling lap. Thus, in total, five circuits of driving that will enable you to make initial contact with both the track and the car as well as getting a taste of the speed.
auto24ring has a meandering layout through curves and straights with a total track length of 3.2 kilometres, providing an excellent and safe driving experience for both professionals and beginners.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No driving during rain or if the track is wet
- The driver must have a valid driving licence
- Tall guests (over 185cm/6 feet 1 inch) may find the driving position uncomfortable
- The driver must read and sign the Rental agreement and Instructions for the use of the track before driving
- The service provider has the right to make changes in the terms and conditions without prior notice